The Practice is pleased to provide online access to patients through its Clinical System via Patient Services.
Patient Services offers patient empowerment and helps to fit health services around people’s lives, the service offers a number of facilities such as;
- Booking appointments
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Ordering regular acute medication
- Viewing your medical summary
- Viewing your detailed coded record
- View and update your contact information
- View and updated your preferred/ nominated pharmacy
With a patient list size of over 8500 patients we are encouraging our patients to use this service as it comes with a number of benefits for patients and the practice.
Benefits for patients
- Anywhere, anytime access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at home or abroad using your computer, tablet or phone.
- Online services are available when the practice is closed or busy
- Able to check appointment times and prescription status
- The ease, convenience and control of making and managing appointments online
- Patients can order medication online and not have to come to the practice.
- Reduced travel for patients
- Patients report that they have found it easier to select their preferred GP
Benefits for practices
- Reduced telephone calls and surgery visits
- Reduced administrative workload for practice staff
- Possible savings of staff time.
- Reduction in DNAs for practices
If you would like to register then please click the following link. Click here.
Click the icon below for more information about Patient Services, help/ guidance and FAQ's. On this page you will find user guides and video tutorials for how to use patient services.
Note: Patient Services is an independent system contracted by the NHS. This is a separate entity St Marks Centre medical and Nightingale Surgery. For a simpler alternative you can download the myGP app.